Theresa May Performs The Pre Traumatic Stress
In The Wandering Who I wrote, “within the condition of the Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder, the stress is the outcome of a phantasmic event, an imaginary episode set in the future; an event that has never taken place. Unlike the PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) in which stress comes as the direct reaction to an event that (may) have taken place in the past, within the state of Pre-TSD, the stress is the clearly the outcome of an imaginary potential event... If it is taken to extremes, even an agenda of total war against the rest of the world is not an unthinkable reaction...”
The Daily Mail Reports today:
'Without its Jews, Britain would not be Britain,' warns Theresa May over fears of an exodus in wake of anti-Semitic attacks.
- Home Secretary never thought she would see the day Jews wanted to flee
- She vows to redouble efforts to wipe out anti-Semitism in the UK
- Eric Pickles says Jewish community is part of what makes Britain tick
- Board of Deputies hails demonstration of the government's solidarity
- Scotland Yard have promised extra police patrols in Jewish areas
- It comes after gun attack on a Paris kosher supermarket killed four
Needless to mention, that Theresa May’s comments are based on a fear of a future (imaginary) attack on British Jews.
Wouldn't it be better if, for instance, our mother Theresa were advising British Jews to disassociate themselves from the Jewish State and its militancy? Such an act could save British Jews a lot of trouble. Theresa May could also suggest to her Tory MP friends to drift away from the Conservative Friends Of Israel club (CFI). At the moment 80% of our Conservative MPs are friends of Tel Aviv, it is not clear how many of them are friendly with Glasgow or Liverpool.