Calls for BBC Reporter To Resign For Telling The Truth.
The Daily Mail reports:
Calls for BBC reporter to resign after he told daughter of Holocaust survivors in Paris: 'Palestinians suffer hugely at Jewish hands as well.'
- Tim Willcox was covering yesterday's Paris rally for the BBC News channel
- He spoke to participants during a live broadcast from the streets of Paris
- One woman he spoke to expressed fears Jews were being persecuted
- She told him 'the situation is going back to the days of the 1930s'
- Willcox replied: 'Many critics though of Israel's policy would suggest that the Palestinians suffer hugely at Jewish hands as well'
- Comments sparked anger and calls for him to resign
- Willcox has apologised for offence caused by 'poorly phrased question'